Expressing Your True Colors

Purposeful Color

Palette Purpose by expressingyourtruth featuring a white blazer When you get a palette based on your body colors, you can bu...

Testimonials

Palettes: Color Profiles (TM) and Color Me A Season. See Portfolio and Makeover Assists

About

"Blue Blood"

My Caygill season is Patrician Winter
Color Profiles palette

I began my main blog, EXPRESSING YOUR TRUTH, "critical thoughts on all things type and season" 5/26/11. I also have a collection of style and other quizzes. I started my EYT Forums page to focus more on Color Me A Season. I became certified in Color Me A Season after training at the end of 2014. I was analyzed as a Patrician Winter, when given a Caygill analysis by Anne Sagendorph Moon on 12/5/14. I began using Color ProfilesTM palettes in May of 2015.

I discovered, while doing genealogy, that I am the great granddaughter of Willi Aeppli, a Waldorf educator with Rudolf Steiner, color and temperament philosopher. My late father, Felix Leu, was a world reknown tattoo artist. There are many other artists and psychologists in my family.

 I have a B.A. in Psychology from Reed College '87 and an M.S.W. from Portland State University '92. I am also a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Certified Hypnotist, and Reiki Master.

 View my google profile and my blog list
NewerStories Home